EnergySavvy’s Winter Wonderland Bonus
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift or planning your winter getaway, you’ll want to hear this…
Until Jan. 15, 2012, anyone who refers a developer or designer candidate to EnergySavvy who gets hired gets a trip to Whistler!
We’ll put you up in the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside ski-in/ski-out resort for two nights. We’ll give you Whistler lift tickets for you AND a friend for two days. And we’ll give you $500 spending money for your trip!
EnergySavvy is a great place to work–we’ve put a lot of time and effort into making sure of it. The right candidate will join an insanely smart team, and they’ll add new development and design skills to their portfolio on a daily basis. Deploying is one click away. The feedback from customers is quick. We balance quick changes with improving design really well.
Of course, to maintain a high-caliber team, we need to be picky. And we are! But we’re sure that the next member of our team is out there… do you know them? More importantly, do you want to go to Whistler?
Send your developer and designer friends to our Jobs Page to check out our openings, and have them send their resumes to email@example.com. Meanwhile, you can check out the Pan Pacific Whistler resort, and start digging out your sweet ski outfit!
The fine print:
· Whoever makes the referral is the one that gets the bounty–make sure your name is attached to their resume.
· If there’s a question about who the referrer is, we’ll ask the candidate.
· Candidates that apply directly don’t get to keep the bonus for themselves.
· The employee has to still be employed after 30 days or we don’t pay out the bonus.
· Not to exceed $2,500 total. Maximum two bonuses will be given away.
· Deal ends at 11:59 pm PT on Jan. 15, 2012. Any referral must be in to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted at our Jobs page by the deadline to qualify for the bonus.