We’re Proud of the 7 EnergySavvy Clients Taking Home the Award
This week, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) awarded a number of companies and organizations with the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award. These winners have demonstrated a strong commitment to saving energy, and stand out as leaders in environmental protection and reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. And we’re proud to claim seven of these winners as EnergySavvy clients!
EnergySavvy would like to congratulate and highlight all of our clients who have been recognized with this prestigious award. Three of them were awarded with the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award: Efficiency Vermont, New Mexico Gas Company, and Salt River Project. We would also like to congratulate those clients that have demonstrated ongoing commitment to energy efficiency and been presented with the ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award: AEP Ohio, Arizona Public Service (APS), New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), and PSEG Long Island.
Spotlight: Arizona Public Service
Our recent case study written with APS highlights the impressive accomplishments of its Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program including:
- 50% reduction in implementer administrative time and cost to review and approve projects
- 66% lower data processing time for APS reporting
- 31% reduction in contractor administrative time to submit projects
- 3x increase in trade ally satisfaction
Spotlight: New York State Energy Research & Development Authority
In its award to NYSERDA, the EPA details major accomplishments of its programs in 2014:
- Converting 32 percent of HPwES assessments to projects, resulting in more than 6,300 completed projects in the first three quarters of 2014.
- Experiencing an increase of more than 14 percent in the monetary value of the work completed in the HPwES program compared to last year.
- Implementing new application procedures that resulted in 26 percent more applications for low cost financing over 2013.
- Analyzing opportunities with NY Green Bank to support residential energy efficiency including business development loans for HPwES participating contractors and more flexible underwriting standards for consumer loans.
- Offering incentives for more than 1,100 ENERGY STAR certified homes in 2014, for a total of 25,452 certified homes built since NYSERDA joined the program
EnergySavvy is honored to work with some of the leading utility and state programs around the country that are setting the bar for energy efficiency success. We’re proud that our Optix Demand-Side Management System is contributing to their success by modernizing customer engagement, automating program delivery and quantifying savings. Congratulations, award winners!
To learn more about how these programs are achieving success, read our latest white paper, Customer Centric Home Performance: