For the next 10 days only, anyone who refers a developer or designer candidate to EnergySavvy that gets hired gets $10,000!
Why? We’ve been aggressively recruiting for the past few months for software developers, primarily “front-end” web developers. We’re going through all channels (job boards, personal networks, recruiters, etc) and having a brutal time finding candidates that meet our, admittedly picky, hiring bar.
At this point, our business is growing faster than our team is. But we’ll stay picky – we have turned away (and we will continue to turn away) candidates, even great ones, if they’re not great fits for us.
Here’s our Jobs Page.
- Doesn’t matter if you’re an employee or not to collect the hiring bounty.
- Whoever makes the referral is the one that gets the bounty, no matter who they are.
- If there’s a question about who the referrer is, we’ll ask the candidate.
- Candidates that apply directly don’t get to keep the bonus for themselves.
- The employee has to still be employed after 3 months or we don’t pay out the bonus.
- Deal ends at 11:59 pm PT on February 28. Any referral must be in to firstname.lastname@example.org by then to qualify for the bonus.